Back to Termitrust Central Coast
Central Coast Commercial Pest Control
Termitrust provides safe and effective pest control solutions for all types of pests found on the Central Coast and surrounding areas. This includes termite inspections and termite treatments, in addition to treatments for spiders, ants, cockroaches, rodents, silverfish and other unwanted intruders.
Commercial Pest Services
Termitrust has a specialised division providing superior commercial pest control services to a standard envied by others. Clients can be confident of receiving reliable and effective services that are compliant with all State and National regulations.
Accreditations and Certifications
Our commercial pest management division has Quality Management Systems accreditation (ISO 9001) and Safety Management accreditation (ISO 4801).
Our technicians hold licences and accreditations that include:
- Specific pest certification such as reptiles and birds
- First Aid Certification
- Confined Space accreditation
- HACCP accredited
- Various product accreditations (Exterra, Altis, Camerilli, Termidor and many others)
- Work Method Statements (WMS) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Government Based Contracts
- Food Manufacturing and Storage Facilities
- Facility Management Organisations
- Real Estate Agents and Property Managers
- Warehouse Environments and Distribution Centres
- Commercial Office Buildings and Units
- Transport and Logistics
Through our Head Office, we are proud and long-standing members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA).