Termitrust has a specialised division providing a complete range of first-rate commercial pest control services.
We comply with all state and national regulations, so our clients can rest assured they're receiving an effective service that won't impact negatively on the functionality of their business
To ensure our clients are provided with cost effective solutions, that meet their business requirements, our Commercial Manager directly allocates technicians to a work site based on their individual experience and training. This is to ensure the treatments are performed to the highest possible standard and carried out in accordance with your special requirements and approved standards.
We're exceptionally experienced in servicing the following commercial industries:
- Mining Industry (Refineries, Mine sites, Farmlands and Domestic Dwellings)
- Government Based Contracts
- Food Manufacturing and Storage Facilities
- Facility Management Organisations
- Real Estate Agents and Property Managers
- Warehouse Environments and Distribution Centres
- Commercial Office Buildings and Units
- Gas Sectors (Pipelines, MLV Units, Hubs)
- Transport and Logistics
Our commercial technicians hold licences and accreditations that include:
- Specific pest certification such as reptiles and birds
- Elevated Working Platform licences
- 4WD Drive Training and Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Specific industry licences for in aviation, transport etc.
- Work Method Statements (WMS) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Accreditations And Certifications
- Quality Management Systems accreditation (ISO 9001)
- Safety Management accreditation (ISO 4801)
- Environmental accreditation (ISO 14001)
- HACCP certified
- Compliance with AQIS, Food Safe requirements and Health Department Regulations
Through our Head Office, we are proud and long-standing members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Australian Environmental Pest Managers Association (AEPMA).